The newsletter for VUB at WKU
Reveille, VUB at WKU's Newsletter
Welcome to "Reveille," VUB at WKU's online newsletter for students, alumni, and friends of VUB. Our newsletter is published twice each year.
For more information, please contact David.Angle@wku.edu.
- Summer 2019 -- VA Community Suicide-Prevention Challenge; RallyPoint & PsychArmor; Benefits on VA.gov; Director's Desk; Important Numbers & Dates
- Fall 2018 -- Veterans Upward Bound 26th Annual Awards Banquet, Director's Desk, Important Numbers & Dates
- Spring 2018 -- VUB Success Story, VA Launches Telehealth Program for Rural Vets with PTSD, Mental Health Services, Hot Rods Military Appreciation Day, VA's Concierge for Care Program, Important Numbers & Dates
- Fall 2017 -- Veterans Upward Bound Celebrates 25th Anniversary; Weather Advisory; National Suicide Prevention Month; Important Numbers & Dates
- Summer 2017 -- "Distinguished Friend of Veterans" Award; VUB@WKU's 25th Anniversary Celebration; Soldier for Life Center; National Veteran Education Success Tracker Report; Important Numbers & Dates
- Spring 2017 -- Grant Writing Time; Frequently Asked Questions; BG Hot Rods Military Appreciation Day; Community Based Outpatient Clinic; New VUB Staff Member; Million Veteran Program; Important Numbers & Dates
Jones-Jaggers Hall, Room 127
WKU's Main Campus
8:00am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday
By phone or fax:
Phone: (270) 745-5310
Fax: (270) 745-5987
By US mail:
Veterans Upward Bound
Western Kentucky University
1906 College Heights Blvd., Dept. 11098
Bowling Green, KY 42101-1098
Look for VUB at WKU on Facebook.