How Do I Apply?
Eligible students are encouraged to apply. We understand the application process is extensive. Please let us know if you have any questions about the application materials. All information provided is confidential. We can only serve 86 students and admission is selective. Completion of the application process does not guarantee admission into the program. You will be notified of the admissions decision shortly after submitting all application materials.
- Be a high school student from the Allen, Butler, Edmonson, Hart, Logan, or Russellville districts.
- Demonstrate a need for services provided.
- Family must meet certain income guidelines and/or parents cannot have graduated from a four-year college.
- Be a US citizen or permanent resident.
- 2.25 grade point average
- Desire to attend college or vocational school after high school graduation.
NOMINATE A STUDENT
Do you know a deserving student who might be interested in Upward Bound? Nominate a student for Upward Bound and a UB counselor will follow up.