- Buy your WKU Parking Permit!
- Manage Your Parking Account
- Appeal a Citation
- Pay a Citation
- NextBus Information
- Alumni Square Garage
- Enterprise Car Share
- Event Shuttle Request
- Departmental Service Request
- Advertising Opportunities
- Airport Shuttle Service
- Visitors to Campus
- Disability Parking
- Car Free
- PTS Staff
- Campus Services and Facilities
- 15 Passenger Van Training
Departmental Service Request
To request services for events or other University functions:
- The Service Request Form is a word document. You must open it and save it to your desktop.
- Fill in all applicable fields and save the document.
- Send completed, saved form to email@example.com.
Download Service Request Form. (Microsoft Word Document)
If you need assistance, please call us at (270) 745-8746 or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are You Expecting Visitors?
Whether you're expecting one visitor or 10,000 we can accommodate the parking needs of your guests. If you're anticipating a large number of guests, let us help you explore your parking options. Tell us what you need and we'll strive to make your event as successful as possible. From temporary permits to reserving spaces we make the process quick and easy by submitting a permit/space request on the Departmental Service Request Form.
Do You Need Transportation?
Parking & Transportation Services can provide shuttle service for your guests. Complete the Shuttle Request Form and we will work to provide professional transit service customized to fit your needs.
Do You Require Permits For Your Department?
A Departmental Permit is perfect for those times that your job requires you to travel around campus. It allows you to:
- Park in any parking zone for up to two hours.
- Park in designated loading zones for 15 minutes.
However, there are restrictions:
- You must use a regular parking permit in conjunction with the Departmental Permit.
- It does not allow parking in Yellow Zones, Disability, nor Reserved spaces.
- It does not allow parking at metered spaces.
- It can not be used as a personal parking permit.
Guidelines for using the permit can be found here.
Each University department may request up to two Departmental Permits. Department Heads may send the request to email@example.com