Biking In Bowling Green
Biking is a fast, efficient way to get around campus. WKU is working with local officials and the biking community to improve biking facilities on campus and around Bowling Green by installing bike racks, paths, and signs. To learn more about biking around campus and in Bowling Greenfollow the links below:
- Getting Around: Learn how easy it is to get around by bike!
- Safety and Security: Learn more about safety and security related to biking.
- Register your bicycle with the Bowling Green Police Department
- Bike Rentals, Shops, and Repair: Learn more about local places to borrow, buy, or repair bikes.
- Biking Community: Meet people in the community who enjoy biking as much as you!
You'll Find Many Great Places To Bike On And Around The WKU Campus
Check out the links on the left to learn more about biking Bowling Green. Get out there and have a great time!