Register for TOP Online!
How to register for TOP
Reservations for TOP are done so through WKU's student portal - TopNet. Follow the instructions below to reserve your TOP date.
- Go to TopNet
- Enter your WKU ID (begins with 8) and PIN (last 6 digits of your SSN the first time you log in).
- After logging in, click "Continue" at the bottom of the bulletin board.
- You must certify your emergency contact information the first time you log on to TopNet. You will not be able to advance past this screen until that is complete.
- After verifying your information, you will advance to the Main Menu.
- Under ‘Topper Orientation Program (TOP) Students’ select ‘Transfer Students (Main Campus)’ to complete your TOP Reservation
- Complete the registration form and enter your payment to reach the confirmation screen.
Completing TOP Online
- After registering for TOP Online, return to the TOP menu and select TOP Online to complete the orientation.
- There will be a menu once you begin TOP Online which contains 6 sections of information to read during your orientation.
- After learning about the various services and departments, you will complete a short quiz.
- Upon completion of the final section, your advising information will be available to you.
- You must register for and complete TOP Online before you are advised and registered for classes.
- You will have until the deadline posted in your invitation to complete TOP, although
it only typically takes an hour or two to complete the program.
- Students who do not finish TOP Online by the deadline posted in the invitation will be required to attend late registration during an on-campus TOP.
- The non-refundable fee is $75 per student.
- Please have your credit card (Visa, American Express, MasterCard, or Discover) available when accessing the TOP reservations form.
Students admitted to the following regional campus locations are not required to complete TOP Online. Call the number listed for more information concerning class registration.