2020 TOP Dates
Registration for Fall 2020 TOP
|Friday, April 17 (Honors)|
|Saturday, April 25|
|Friday, May 1|
|Saturday, May 9|
|Thursday, June 11|
|Thursday, June 25|
|Thursday, July 9|
|Thursday, July 30|
|Friday, August 21|
Reserve your TOP date!
How to reserve your TOP date
Reservations for TOP are done so through WKU's student portal - TopNet. Follow the instructions below to reserve your TOP date.
- Go to TopNet
- Enter your WKU ID (begins with 8) and PIN (last 6 digits of your SSN the first time you log in).
- After logging in, click "Continue" at the bottom of the bulletin board.
- You must certify your emergency contact information the first time you log on to TopNet. You will not be able to advance past this screen until that is complete.
- After verifying your information, you will advance to the Main Menu.
- A complete list of TOP dates will show up on the TopNet Main Menu, under "Topper Orientation Program - Reservations".
- Complete the registration form and enter your payment to reach the confirmation screen.
- Make your reservation for TOP at least 4 business days before your intended date.
- Dates often fill to capacity so register as soon as possible.
- The non-refundable fee is $75 per student, this includes:
- One guest, an additional fee of $25 for each guest is due at the time of reservation.
- meals for the day, parking, programming, and more.
- * All TOP fees are non-refundable.
- Please have your credit card (Visa, American Express, MasterCard, or Discover) available when accessing the TOP reservations form.
- Parents and supporters of students are encouraged to attend and programming is separate from students. There is no sibling program available at this time.
Important things to know before reserving your TOP date
- You must participate throughout the entire TOP day to register for classes so make arrangements to stay until 4:30 p.m.
- Students finish at different times in the afternoon. If dropping someone off, please stay near campus from 2:00 to 4:30 p.m.
- Students planning to register for regional campus classes are not required to attend the TOP on main campus in Bowling Green. To register for an orientation or advising session at a regional campus, please contact the appropriate campus center for instructions. Elizabethtown/Ft. Knox: 270-706-8870; Glasgow: 270-861-6900; Owensboro: 270-684-9797
- Transfer students with 24 or more hours transferring from another accredited post-secondary institution who have received their articulation report from the Transfer Center are required to complete TOP Online. For more info, contact us at 270-745-2178 or email email@example.com.