About DELO Testing Centers
Our mission is to support WKU's institutional mission of preparing students to be productive, engaged, and socially responsible citizen-leaders in a global society while adhering to the National College Testing Association's Professional Standards and Guidelines. To achieve this goal, DELO Testing Centers seek to:
- facilitate admissions,certification, and online learning testing for Western Kentucky University students, the surrounding community, and other higher education institutions with distance education programs;
- provide a facility that promotes a positive testing experience for examinees through a clean, comfortable, quiet, and user-friendly environment;
- recruit and retain an astute group of support staff and student proctors for active monitoring of examinees; provide excellent customer service by being knowledgeable, respectful, responsible, accountable, informative, accurate and supportive;
- extend assistance to various campus offices in helping students meet their testing needs; and
- collaborate with our faculty and staff, other higher education institutes, and the National College Testing Association (NCTA) to stay up to date on the most recent changes in testing and change our procedures accordingly.