Job Posting: Director of SAGL,
Connect with us
Study Abroad Video Contest
Got video skills? Enter the Study Abroad Video Contest for a chance to win $300!
SAGL is interested in videos portraying your experience living and learning on your WKU international education program. You are invited to use your creativity to the fullest. All videos should have a theme focusing on any positive aspect of your experience abroad, including your study abroad program, your city or host country, encounters with the host culture and local residents, or your appreciation for the people who helped make your experience possible through financial support and advising.
- Fall contest: Degree-seeking WKU students who studied abroad during previous spring or summer
- Spring contest: Degree-seeking WKU students who studied abroad during previous fall or winter
- Fall: October 31st at midnight CST
- Spring: March 1st at midnight CST
Maximum number of submissions: Up to 3 videos per program
- 30 seconds to 3 minutes in length
- Must be edited
- Must have a title page and include your name, the name and location of your program, and the term you studied abroad
- Must have a thank-you page that includes the offices that helped make your experience possible
- Must be uploaded to YouTube
- Video quality: well produced and edited, good image and sound quality
- Theme: all images, music, words and text should tie together to convey one unified theme
- Suitability for use in SAGL marketing materials: features positive aspects of the student's experience, people interactions, cultural and educational engagement, etc.
Submission instructions: Send the link to your YouTube video(s) along with the Video Release Form (available on SAGL video contest page) in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Voting will take place on the SAGL Facebook page during the last two full weeks of October and March. The winning video will be featured on the SAGL website. SAGL will not award if no suitable videos are submitted.
Cash Prize! The winner will receive a $300 scholarship!