Research & Creative Activities Program (RCAP)
RCAP is an internal grant program administered by the Office of Research and Creative Activity to encourage eligible full-time faculty and instructors to develop individual projects leading to the pursuit of external funding sources, and the promotion of research, scholarly, and creative activities.
Administering an RCAP Award
- Spending Guides:
- Guide to Spending RCAP Funds FY18 (i.e. 18-80XX)
- Guide to Spending RCAP Funds FY19 (i.e. 19-80XX)
- Guide to Spending RCAP Funds FY20 (i.e. 20-80XX)
- Request Changes:
- Hiring Students:
- Stay Connected:
- RCAP Administrator Listserv - Administrative Support Personnel can sign-up to receive important RCAP notifications
For questions or further information, contact email@example.com
News & Updates
- Congratulations to the 2019 RCAP Awardees!
- The next RCAP application deadline is anticipated in February 2020.