- Staff Engineer
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office: EBS 2140A
- Phone Number: 270-745-8804
University of South Florida Master of Science in Civil Engineering
Western Kentucky University Bachelor of Science in Electro-Mechanical Engineering Technology
· Structural Health Monitoring Systems
· Sinkhole Detection Systems
· Embedded Systems for Geophysical exploration
· Staff Engineer at WKU – Current
· Researcher Support at USF for Finite Elements
· Project Manager at Engineering Manufacturing Commercialization Center
· Project Engineer at DESA International
Professional Membership & Credentials
· Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
· American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
1. Sinkhole Detection Device, January 2018.
2. Hazardous Materials Information System for Emergency Response, December 2017
3. Automated Estrous Detection in Cattle, January 2017.
4. Remotely Operated Submersible, March 2013.
5. Submersible Vehicle Development, WKU RCAP, May 2012.
6. Advanced Research into Application of Solar Energy, January 2003.
M. Dettman, R. Rizzo, “Sinkhole Early Detection System”, Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering, March 2017