Western Kentucky University

Internal Funding

Funding for Research and Creative Activities

The Office of Research provides funding for research and creative activities. In line with the campus-wide emphasis on sustainability, research on sustainability is especially encouraged.

Faculty Research

Research and Creative Activities Program (RCAP) funding is provided by the Office of Research to encourage faculty to develop individual research projects leading to the pursuit of external funding sources, or the promotion of scholarly and creative activities.

Faculty-Undergraduate Student Research

Student Engagement (FUSE) grants are designed to support undergraduate students' intellectual development by fostering active engagement in the areas of research, creative and scholarly activities, and/or artistic performances.


 Last Modified 1/23/14