Public Health Faculty & Staff
Susan Eagle, PhD, MPH
- Instructor, Public Health
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office: Academic Complex 128 C
- Phone Number: (270) 745-3872
- Curriculum Vitae: Curriculum Vitae
Introduction to Cultural Anthropology
M.A. in Latin American Studies
Ph.D. in Anthropology at Tulane University.
Dr. Eagle earned an M.A. in Latin American Studies and a Ph.D. in Anthropology at Tulane University. Her research focused on Mesoamerican cultures and societies, particularly the Aztecs. Before coming to WKU, Dr. Eagle taught Spanish in college preparatory private schools in New Orleans. She started at WKU in 2009 and teaches Spanish 101/102 as well as Introduction to Cultural Anthropology.