Master of Public Health
MPH Admission Requirements
In addition to criteria set forth by the Graduate School, applicants must meet one of the following criteria to be fully admitted into the MPH program:
- GRE minimums of 145 verbal, 148 quantitative, and 3.0 3.5 analytical writing score; OR
- cumulative undergraduate GPA of at least 3.2 on 4.0 scale from a regionally-accredited US institution of higher education; OR
- current enrollment in a regionally-accredited or graduation from an accredited US medical school or doctoral program; OR
- graduation from a regionally-accredited US medical school, master's, or doctoral program; OR
- cumulative undergraduate GPA of at least 3.0 on 4.0 scale from a regionally-accredited US institution and three years of professional public health experience.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Written personal statement
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Contact information for at least two professional references
Applicants who do not meet the criteria set forth for regular admission may be admitted conditionally.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted online, directly to the Graduate School.