Master of Public Health
MPH Admission Requirements
In addition to criteria set forth by the Graduate School, applicants must meet one of the following criteria to be fully admitted into the MPH program:
- GRE minimums of 145 verbal, 148 quantitative, and 3.0 analytical writing score; OR
- cumulative undergraduate GPA of at least 3.2 on 4.0 scale from a regionally-accredited US institution of higher education; OR
- current enrollment in regionally-accredited US medical school or doctoral program; OR
- graduation from a regionally-accredited US medical school, master's, or doctoral program; OR
- cumulative undergraduate GPA of at least 3.o on 4.0 scale from a regionally-accredited US institution of higher learning and three years of professional public health experience.
Applicants who do not meet the criteria set forth for regular admission may be admitted conditionally. Contact email@example.com for additional information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Written personal statement containing the following information:
- Preferred course delivery format: Are you applying to the 100% online format OR the campus-based (perhaps with some online) format?
- Why public health?
- Why WKU?
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Contact information for at least two professional references
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted online, directly to the Graduate School.