- The WKU Planroom website lists all projects currently out for bid. Please check the planroom website periodically for new bids as WKU’s campus is continuously growing.
- Bid results will be posted on the WKU Planroom the following day after the bid opens. If a decision has not been made, we will notate that, and as soon as a decision is made, we will update the website immediately.
- All Contractors must be licensed to do business in the state of Kentucky and have general liability insurance as required by the state. PDC Purchasing will verify and confirm that all contractors are qualified by the guidelines of the Commonwealth of Kentucky.
- Bids and Performance bonds are required on any job exceeding $40,000. The PDC Purchasing Department will make sure these requirements are met before the purchase order is submitted to the contractor.
PDC Purchasing LINKS and FORMS:
- 3.5101 WKU PURCHASING POLICY
- PDC PURCHASE ORDER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- WKU PURCHASING CREDIT INFO
- WKU JOB ORDER CONTRACT LIST
- SMALL CONSTRUCTION GUIDELINES
- CAPITAL CONSTRUCTION GUIDELINES
- WKU TAX EXEMPT CERTIFICATE
- WKU PLANROOM
- KRS 45.A
- A QUICK GUIDE TO PURCHASING
- REQUEST FOR TAXPAYER ID (FORM W-9)
- WKU FURNITURE PURCHASING
- BACK TO MAIN PURCHASING PAGE
Planning, Design & Construction Parking Structure #1, Room 134 Western Kentucky University 1906 College Heights Blvd. #21091 Bowling Green, KY 42101-1091 Office: 270-745-8708 Fax: 270-745-2126 E-mail: PDC@wku.edu
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,