OU Campus News
Image Editor for Safari 6.1 and 7.0 Fix
- Author: webmasters
- Author: Friday, November 8th, 2013
There is a work around though! Follow the instructions below to restore the access that you had before:
- Under Preferences -> Security, click “Manage Website Settings...”
- At the next screen select Java, it will show you the currently opened site (it will show as www.omniupdate.com) select the drop down and select “Run in Unsafe Mode”
- You will have to trust this through a confirmation box that will pop up after select “Run in Unsafe Mode"
- Click “Done” and you’re good to go at this point.