Page Info Gadget Overview
The Page Info gadget is a sidebar gadget which provides the functionality of displaying relevant information about a page within the OU Campus system when a user navigates to that page. This gadget is useful for viewing reports on several other relevant data fields. When the gadget is expanded, the following elements are displayed:
- Last Modified:The date when the last changes were made to the currently selected page.
- Page Products: A list of all products created from the page. To the right of each list item, a corresponding file dependency tag is displayed.
- Dependencies: A list of all dependencies that have been assigned to the currently selected page.This list includes asset, directory, file, and source tags. To the right of each list item, a corresponding dependency tag is displayed.
Accessing Page Information Using the Page Info Gadget
It is important to remember that the Page Info gadget is not displayed in the gadgets sidebar until a user navigates to an existing PCF file within the OU Campus system. To access a page's information using the Page Info gadget:
- Navigate to a page using the left navigation sidebar or by selecting Content from the global navigation bar and choosing the page from the pages list view.
- Expand the gadgets sidebar to display the enabled gadgets. Expand the Page Info gadget using the expand icon.
- Once expanded, all relevant page information is displayed within the gadget's container.