Funding in :15
- Date: Wednesday, September 18th, 2019
- Time: 9:00am - 4:00pm
- Location: HCIC 1011
“Funding in :15” provides an opportunity for students to learn about national scholarships and other opportunities in 15-minute increments. Sessions will begin at 9 a.m. and cover four topics every hour until 4pm:
- Funding graduate school in the sciences (on the hour)
- Paid summer research in STEM and social sciences (at 15 minutes past)
- Study abroad scholarships (at half past)
- Critical language study abroad (at 45 minutes past).
In addition to learning about different opportunities, attendees will get a brief overview of application processes and tips for success. OSD staff will be available before and after their presentations to chat with students, answer questions and make appointments for one-on-one advising.