Career Services for Online Learners
The Career Services Center is WKU's one-stop shop for all of your career related needs. They can assist you in your job search, help you develop your career portfolio, and choose and understand the internship/co-op process. They can also help you choose the right career path for you.
The Career Services Center provides specialized services for distance learners! As a distance learner you can:
- Take interest inventories online to help you decide on your career path
- Submit your cover letter for review by email
- Submit your resume for review by email
- Engage in a mock phone interview
- Search for jobs online
- Submit your resume online for increased visibility
- Receive assistance finding an internship and/or job in your area and more!