Helpful Tips to Complete the Undergraduate Admission Application
- Visit the Online Learning Admission Page for more information.
- A Step By Step Guide for completing the application process: Application Tutorial
- There is a $45 application fee.
- Complete the WKU Domestic and International Undergraduate Application
- Under Planned Course of Study Section, Choose:
- Category of Study >>> Bachelor's Degree
- Planned Course of Study >>> Choose Program of Study
- Primary Location >>> Web (online only)
2. Submit Required Materials:
- Beginning Freshmen
- An official high school transcript (no faxed transcripts accepted)
- ACT or SAT scores. Students over 21 years of age are exempt.
For information about placement into certain WKU courses, please see this page: wku.edu/top/exams.php
- Transfer or Readmit Student
- Send your official transcripts from each college attended, other than WKU, to Undergraduate Admissions.
- You may request electronic transcripts through the National Student Clearinghouse. This speeds up the admissions process considerably. If your school is not listed with the Clearinghouse, please contact them directly to see if they have another process in place for electronic submissions or request that an official copy be sent by mail.
- Students with fewer than 24 semester hours of college credit earned, must also submit:
- High school transcript
- ACT or SAT scores
- For additional information on university admission requirements please visit WKU Admissions.
Deadlines for Admission Applications & Transcripts:
Kentucky & Out-of-State Residents:
- Fall Semester: August 1
- Spring Semester: January 1
- Summer Term: May 1
- Fall Semester: April 1
- Spring Semester: September 1
- Summer Term: March 1