Fall 2019 Commuter Permit Sales
- Author: Wednesday, April 17th, 2019
To purchase your 2019-2020 Commuter parking permit, click HERE. To view the 2019-2020 Commuter Parking Map, CLICK HERE. Permits sales are sold on a first come, first served basis. A wait list becomes available for each zone after that permit sells out.
Parking Changes 2019-2020 academic year include (CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION):
- To improve Commuter parking experience, Commuter parking will be designated parking. Permit sales are limited in each lot and parking is restricted to your zone.
- The new Park Street Lot, located between Cabell Dr and 14th Ave, will be zoned C4 and served by the new Big Red Route.
- Due to construction of the Freshman Village Project, the University Blvd Lot will no longer be a Commuter lot. It will be a Housing Lot.
- The Park Mobile Permit (PM) is replacing the Daily Commuter permit and will have expanded parking lot choices.
- Alumni Square Garage Commuter All Access (AS with 24/7 access) - $275/year
- Alumni Square Garage Commuter Weekday Access (AC 6AM – 9PM) - $225/year
- Premium Commuter - $245/year
- C1: Parking Structure 2
- C2: Chestnut Street North Lot
- Non-Premium Commuter - $125/year
- C3: Kentucky Street Lot
- C4: New Park Street Lot
- C5: Parking Structure 3
- Park and Ride - $50/year
- C6: Russellville Road West (C3) - served by the Big Red Route
- C7: Campbell Lane and South Campus Lots (C7) – served by the Hilltopper Route
- Health Sciences (HS) - $135/year (MCHC Campus only)
- Park Mobile (PM) - $10 initial fee plus reservation fees for each use
- Valid in location, date and time purchased through the ParkMobile website
- In an effort to better serve students’ needs, Topper Transit routes will be realigned. The Hilltopper Route will replace the White Line and the Big Red Route will replace the Red Line with new stops being added to each.
- The Green Line Shopping Shuttle will run on Saturdays only. In the evenings both the Hilltopper and the Big Red routes will have additional shopping destinations added to the route until 9PM.
- A campus on-demand van service will operate on Sun 6PM–11PM and Mon–Thurs 9PM – 11PM.
Students may choose to have their parking permit charged to their student account if purchased by Friday, August 30, 2019. Pre-ordered permits will be mailed beginning mid-July. You may request to hold the permit for pick-up. For more information, visit www.wku.edu/transportation. If you have questions, contact us at 270-745-2361 or firstname.lastname@example.org.