Fall 2019 Faculty/Staff Permit Sales
- Author: Tuesday, April 16th, 2019
Parking Changes for the 2019-2020 academic year:
- Faculty / Staff parking will be expanded in Chestnut Street North, Chestnut South, and Kentucky Street Lots.
- Due to the Freshman Village project, Gated Regents Lot will close this summer. Current Gated Regents permit holders will have the option to purchase either an FS1 or FS2 permit while supplies last. FS3 permits will also be available. Contact Parking and Transportation Services at 270-745-2361 for more information.
- Due to construction of the Helm Commons Project, the Helm Lot will close.
- The Park Mobile Permit (PM) is an alternative to the annual permit and will provide pay-as-you-go parking. The initial PM permit fee is $10 with daily parking fees based on the lot you choose. The PM permit will only be valid in the location, date and time purchased through the ParkMobile website (wku.pmreserve.com).
Permit options include:
- Reserved Parking (R) - $730/year
- Gated Parking (GH) - $450/year
- Alumni Square Garage (AS) - $275/year
- Premium Parking (FS1, FS2) - $245/year
- Non-Premium Parking (FS3) - $115/year
- South Campus Park and Ride (C7) - $50/year
- Health Sciences (HS) - $135/year (MCHC Campus)
- Park Mobile (PM) - $10/initial fee, reservation fees for each use
Transit routes will be re-aligned to better serve campus needs. The Hilltopper Route will replace the White Line and will serve South Campus to Kentucky Street. The Big Red Route will replace the Red Line and will serve Russellville Road West Lot to Chestnut Street Lot.
Benefits eligible Faculty and Staff may choose to have their parking permit paid through payroll deduction if purchased by Friday, August 23, 2019. Pre-ordered permits will be mailed to home addresses beginning mid-July. We will not mail to campus addresses. You may request for PTS to hold the permit for pick-up.
If you have questions, contact us at 270-745-2361 or firstname.lastname@example.org.