Graduate Certificate in Business Core Competencies
Who Can Benefit?
Those with an undergraduate or advanced degrees in any field can add a solid business element to their credentials. This is a stand-alone certificate. If you later want to earn an MBA, and meet MBA admission requirements, you can also use these courses as part of your MBA. The Certificate does not coordinate with the Professional MBA program (a cohort-based program) but it does coordinate with our Online MBA.
16.5 Credit Hours (5 courses) – 3 required plus 2 selected courses. Courses are offered as a combination of “On-Demand” and online courses.
- THREE REQUIRED COURSES:
- BA 502 our innovative MBA Foundation Modules 4.5 Hours
- BA 515 Managerial Accounting Concepts & Applications (3 Hours)
- BA 519 Advanced Managerial Finance (3 Hours)
- TWO COURSES SELECTED FROM THE FOLLOWING LIST of 3-Credit Hour Courses:
- BA 510 Advanced Organizational Behavior
- BA 511 Applied Microeconomic Theory
- BA 513 Information Technology & Data Analytics
- BA 517 Advanced Marketing.
- A Bachelor's Degree (accredited)
- 2.75 overall GPA - as shown on your official transcript, and
There is no GMAT or GRE requirement. Certificate admission neither requires nor includes admission to the MBA program.
For More Information:
- Call - 270-745-5458
- Visit - wku.edu/mba
- Email - Program Director, Dr. Dana Cosby: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the cost of the program, average time to complete the program, and other important information, please visit this website.