Make your Home on the Hill!
M.A.S.T.E.R. Plan Move-In will take place on Monday, August 19 and Tuesday, August 20, 2019.
Move In Timeslots
M.A.S.T.E.R. Plan participants are required to sign up for a move-in timeslot via the WKU Housing Portal.
Your residence hall will have move-in timeslots on one or both days.
Move-in timeslots will be available on a "first come, first served" basis.
Sign Up for a Timeslot
- Login to the WKU Housing Portal
- Use the left dropdown menu to select “MoveIn Timeslots”
- Select a date/time
Move-in timeslots are carefully planned to ensure that the ease of traffice flow to unloading areas, volunteer help is available, and elevator wait is minimal.
Please adhere to your move-in time. Students who arrive early will not be able to check in until their move-in timeslot.
Early Move In
If you are part of a program that requires early move in, please refer to the directions given to your by your program leaders.
WKU is in the Central Time Zone.
- Check in at the Carroll Knicely Conference Center at your assigned move in timeslot to receive your room key, M.A.S.T.E.R. Plan materials,
and move in parking permit & instructions.
Carroll Knicely Conference Center | 2355 Nashville Road, Bowling Green, KY 42101
- Proceed to the designated unloading zone for your residence hall.
- Allow our volunteers to help you move in.
- Immediately relocate your vehicle(s) after unloading to designated parking.
View the WKU Move In Guide for a packing list and other helpful move in information and tips