About Que Tan Lejos
Que Tan Lejose - Laid-back Esperanza and restrained Maria Theresa hitchhike through rural Ecuador in this allegorical road movie in which they meet a variety of offbeat characters and form an unexpected bond.
You are invited to a free screening of this film with an introduction and discussion led by Sonia Lenk, WKU Associate Professor of Spanish. Snacks will be provided. 6:30pm-9:30pm.
Faculty House - Swipeable Event
Snacks Provided - Film Discussion
- Que Tan Lejos (Equador): September 26, 2014
- Dark Water (Japan): October 24, 2014
- Smoke Signals (Native America): November 14, 2014
- Une Hirondelle (France): February 20, 2015
- Uncle Boonmee (Thailand): March 20, 2015
- Caramel (Lebanon): April 17, 2015
All the films will start at 6:30 pm in Faculty House
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,