Group Tour Reservation Request
Tour Reservation Request
- For groups 10-50, field trips reservations are available most Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9 AM to 11AM following University calendar.
The Museum requires 1 adult chaperone/teacher/adult for every 10 children.
Fill out and submit the reservation form below. You will receive a reply within 24 business hours.
Go over the Museum rules with your group before your visit:
- Do not touch anything unless given permission to touch.
- Do not cross any exhibit barriers.
- Do not talk while Museum docent is talking.
- No food and drink are allowed in the exhibits.
- Flash photography is prohibited in some exhibits.
Individuals or groups will receive one warning. Further rule violation and your group or individual will be escorted to the front desk, and admission will be refunded. Staff must ensure the safety of the exhibits and artifacts. By typing your name in the first box, you accept responsibility for briefing group about the museum rules.