IYO Revisited 2019-20
The IYO Revisited is an interim year that will give the WKU community an opportunity to revisit previous countries, reexamining and extending connections that were established during previous IYO's but also investigating new topics. Leading up to and throughout the year, OIP will dedicate resources to support programs and activities that extend WKU's academic engagement with past countries.
Through the IYO Revisited, the Office of International Programs intends to:
- Facilitate global learning across the student and wider University community through continued exploration of past IYO countries
- Strengthen existing partnerships and projects centering on past IYO countries through sustained faculty, student, and community engagement
- Encourage new and comparative studies of past IYO countries
- Reflect on and highlight the outcomes of past IYO's
- For teaching and learning resources for the IYO Revisited, click here.
- Planning an IYO Revisited event, or incorporating IYO material in a course this year? Let us know!