Outreach & Engagement
Information Technology Services believes communication and engagement can prevent technology issues or make finding a resolution as rapid and pain free as possible. We work with the campus community in a wide variety of ways to educate on available services, efficiency of finding information, and ways to involve ITS in your programs and initiatives. We have a Knowledge Base as well as travel around WKU campuses speaking about our services and opportunities.
On this page you will see examples of campus engagements involving Information Technology, view recordings of previous events, and view a calendar of upcoming outreach opportunities.
Engagement Opportunity Examples
- Provide new WKU employees ITS orientation
- Speak at WKU orientations
- Seminars about Information Technology Services
- Provide tours of ITS areas on campus
- Speak during class sessions about Information Technology Services
- Provide presentation materials to use at your events
- Speak at departmental meetings about Information Technology Services
If you would like more information about our ITS outreach and engagement services or you would like to request engagement from ITS at your event please request a consultation.