Digital Signage provides the campus community with a powerful visual communications tool that is easily managed and can be quickly updated. Enterprise Digital Signage (EDS) is the WKU Information Technology Division’s Digital Signage solution that combines hardware and software technology to update dynamic content on a digital display.
- Digital signage eliminates the cost and waiting time compared to printing. Content can be updated any time, and almost immediately.
- Digital signage can be used as a tool to interact with your students and the campus community. Inform them of events, promotions and various departmental messages.
- Digital signage is a great way to help out your marketing team as it allows you to effectively and efficiently communicate messages with your audience in a dynamic environment.
- You are in control of what is displayed. You have the ability to show and change relevant information depending on when is best for you.
- Finally, you can display just about anything you choose to. From news channels to twitter feeds, photographs to advertisements – the list is endless. You can put everything you need onto the same screen, at the same time.
Need a Sign?
Use the ITS Service Catalog to submit a New Digital Signage Request. Fill out the form and an ITS representative will contact you.