- September 20th, 2013 - iWKU 3.1 released. Bug fixes for Events & Athletics. Redesigned map, dollars, and other subpages. Added Health and Wellness & Links.
- May 9th, 2013 - iWKU 3.0 released. All new design, new emergency module, dining dollars & more added to Android.
iWKU is your easy mobile guide to information about Western Kentucky University. iWKU is a suite of apps that gives you instant access to campus maps, building information and operating hours, contact information, the course catalog, libraries, news, events, and more. Current students can access quick information about Dining Dollars and their Course Schedules.
- * Access your course schedule to quickly look up information about classes you are currently enrolled in. View course times, locations, instructors, & even quickly bring up the syllabus.
- * Look up times labs, dining, and residence halls are open using the maps app.
- * Get to the services you need with quick links to topnet, blackboard, and TopperMail.
- Search for student, faculty, staff contact information with the Directory app. Store contacts, send email, or call directly.
- Use the Courses button to search the course catalog for current and future semesters.
- Use NextBus to quickly find the next bus up the hill or to south campus.
- Use the Lab Traffic app to see how many computers are in use at any lab on campus.
- Find your way around campus with the Maps app, where you can search for building by name and find your way from here to there. You can also look up times labs, dining, and residence halls are open.
- View how many meal plans, big red dollars, & dining dollars you have remaining with the Dollars app.
- Connect with WKU on your favorite social media sites including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Quickly access WKU emergency alerts, the WKU police, and local health services information using the Emergencies App.
- Get up-to-the-minute campus information, sports, and activities on the News, Athletics, and Events apps.
- Check out campus photos and multimedia on the Images and Videos buttons.
- Rearrange the apps you use most just like you would on your home screen.
iOS users (iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad): You can search for "iWKU" in the App Store, or follow this link to launch the download page in iTunes. Android version is available in the Android Market. iWKU is free for all users on all three platforms.
For these same services on any web-enabled mobile device: http://i.wku.edu.
Support questions: please call the IT Helpdesk at 270-745-7000 or email iWKU@wku.edu.