About Northeast Hall
Northeast hall was originally constructed in 1957 as two separate halls but was combined in 2002 to become one. Northeast houses 300 upperclass men and women on three floors and is located in the center of campus on the Charles Keown Plaza next to Centennial Mall. Northeast Hall underwent renovations in 2017 that included a new lobby, community and study rooms, large kitchens, and theater rooms.
|Room & Hall Features||
|Fire Evacuation/Floor Plans||
Fire Evacuation/Floor Plans (PDF)