Spring Break Residence Hall Closedown
The residence halls (except Barnes, Bemis, Northeast and Bates-Runner Halls) will close at 6:00 p.m. on Friday, March 9, 2018. The halls will reopen at 10:00 AM on Sunday, March 18, 2018.
Directions for everyone leaving for Spring Break
In an effort to conserve energy and provide security, please do the following before you leave for break:
- Unplug all electrical equipment except the refrigerator. Computers, aquariums, televisions, etc., should all be unplugged.
- Wash all dirty dishes.
- Throw away all trash and clean out the trash can. Take all trash to compactor. Activate compactor with room key.
- For this time of year, set room temperature on 70 degrees and fan speed on auto -or- halfway between blue and red with fan speed on low to conserve energy.
- Remove belongings from closet floor. This prepares the room to be sprayed for pests.
- Remove furniture and belongings from in front of the HVAC unit so that the filter may be changed.
- Close and lock windows.
- Turn lights off.
- Lock your room.
If you have questions, contact your RA or hall director.
Have a safe and happy spring break!
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,