The WKU Apartments, owned and operated by the Department of Housing & Residence Life at WKU, opened in the fall of 2012. These 2 bedroom units are available to WKU Juniors and Seniors. Each lessee will have their own bedroom and share a common space kitchen and living room. This on-campus apartment option allows students to have the experience of living off-campus with the convenience of living steps away from the Hill.
New apartments available in the fall of 2014 will include one-bedroom and two-bedroom options. These apartments will provide more living options for WKU students.
Current Apartment Walk-Through
Play the video below to view a walkthrough of the current apartments:
All units are identical and come with the following amenities:
- Fully furnished with a couch, coffee table, bar stools, full size bed, dresser and nightstand
- Stainless Steel Appliances - refrigerator, stove, dishwasher
- Washer and Dryer
- Crown Molding
- Granite Counter Tops
- Utility Closet
- Closets in Bedroom with Wire Shelving
- Tiled Bathrooms
- Ceiling Fans in Living Room and Bedrooms
- Window Blinds
- Full time and approved part time students
- Over 60 earned credit hours
- 11-month lease with option for 12
- Apartment rent will be applied to your WKU student account. Scholarships and financial aid can be applied - View Rates
- Utility (Electricity) Allowance - $40/month/person, all others included
- Cable and Internet included in rent
The WKU Apartments are FULL for the 2014-2014 Academic Year.
If you are currently on the wait list, your name will remain there.
The apartment wait list is currently closed.
Photo Gallery & Construction Webcam
Phone: (270) 745-4359