Department of History Staff
- University Distinguished Professor
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office: Cherry Hall 208
- Website: http://people.wku.edu/carol.crowecarraco/
- Curriculum Vitae: Curriculum Vitae
- Ph.D., University of Georgia, 1978
- Fields Kentucky, Tudor-Stuart England, Women
Trained in English and American History, my fields are Kentucky History, State & Local History, and Tudor-Stuart England. My research interests are in Southern history, women, material culture, and British history. At present, I am working on a biography of Harry Innes, an early Kentucky jurist, a study of a Georgia antebellum couple, Adam Leopold and Sarah Gilbert Alexander, overviews of various Kentucky houses, women's sketches for a forthcoming African American encyclopedia, and a literacy book for adults learning to read. I am a frequent speaker across the state for civic and professional organizations and conduct numerous workshops on a variety of topics.
I teach world history, the English history surveys, Tudor-Stuart England, Kentucky history, and the senior seminar. I also regularly offer an occasional seminar in both Kentucky history and British history.