Western Kentucky University

The Graduate School - Current Students

Readmission, Update Program and Personal Information

If you need to reapply, update your application term, or if you would like to change your program, you will need to fill out a new application. Additional information can be found on this page.

Graduate Assistantships

Graduate and minority assistantships involve students with teaching and research within the department.  See your department or academic advisor for any current opportunities.

Dissertation, Theses & Specialist Projects

Many programs require a dissertation, theses, or research specialist project reports.  Students are urged to plan these documents with their advisor and begin writing early.

International Tuition Payment

International students have the ability to wire money from an overseas account to pay tuition and fees. More information about this program can be found at the ISO website on wire transfers.

 Last Modified 4/7/14