Connect with WKU Glasgow
Tweets by @WKUGlasgow
The Resource Room serves as WKU Glasgow's primary open computing environment. All currently registered Western Kentucky University or Glasgow Technology Campus students are able to utilize the services of the Resource Room. These services include:
- Computer Access: There are 32 Dell GX780 computers available. These computers may be used to complete coursework, or to take an on-line course. [Please note: Printing in the Resource Room should be limited to school work. Also, all documents sent to the printer will automatically print on both sides of the page. If you need to print a single-sided document, please ask a Resource Room staff member to assist you.]
- Tutoring Assistance: Students employed by the Resource Room have at least a 3.0 GPA and are available to tutor in a variety of general education courses.
- Testing Center: The Resource Center staff can serve as proctors for makeup, on-line, and correspondence tests, as well as tests for students registered with Student Disability Services. To schedule an appointment call 270-659-6969.
- Materials exchange location: Faculty may leave materials for students to pick up, and students may turn in assignments to be delivered to faculty.
- Lost & Found: The Resource Center serves as the lost & found location for WKU Glasgow.
- ID Processing: Students, faculty, and staff can have their Western Kentucky University or Bowling Green Technical College ID photos made.
- Specialized Study Aides: Study aides are available for some courses.
Resource Center Information
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,