Helping You Prepare
Journey to the Top!
Prepare yourself for full-time employment after graduation with the following Professional Development Opportunities
Preparing students for entry into the professional business environment is an important focus of the Department of Finance and the Gordon Ford College of Business. There are several activities designed to help you bridge the gap between the knowledge and skills learned in the classroom and the demands of today's workforce. These activities give students experience, information and assistance in the following areas:
- Networking through attending conferences and symposiums
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Hone your interview skills
- Securing internships and full-time employment after graduation
- Creating Resume and cover letter
- Career awareness and exploration through field trips to firms, banks and corporation
Let us help you on your journey to the top by taking part in the following services, events or activities!
Increase career awareness and hone your networking skills by taking part in the following programs or organizations.
Prepare to secure internships and full-time employment opportunties with interview and resume assistance. We are here to help!
Improve your communication skills both written and oral by utilizing these resources.