- Center for Robert Penn Warren Studies
- Creative Writing Graduate Profiles
- English Club Page
- English Department Internship Program
- English Majors Weblog
- General Education Classes
- Jim Wayne Miller Celebration of Writing
- Teaching English as a Second Language
- Victorians: A Journal of Culture and Literature
- Writing Center
- Writing Project
English Department Scholarships
English Department scholarships are awarded each academic year to qualified English majors and minors.
Applications are now available in the main English Office, Cherry Hall 135, and must be submitted no later than Friday, February 7, 2014.
General Information and Instructions:
- Students who are already receiving Presidential Scholarships are not eligible for departmental scholarships.
- With your application include a 300-500 word, typed, single-spaced statement of your academic background, achievements, and goals.
- Ask at least one faculty member to sign your application, recommending you.
Awards are made between February and May.
The deadline for consideration of this application is February 7, 2014.
Return completed application to:
Department of English/Cherry Hall 135
Western Kentucky University
1906 College Heights Blvd. #11086
Bowling Green, KY 42101-1086
For more information, please contact Dr. Lee Spears.