Steps to Change Your Major to English
- Log into TopNet.
- Click on the "Student Services" tab all the way to the left.
- Then click on "Student Records" near the top of the list.
- Then click on "Change Major, Certificate, Minor, Concentration, Advisor."
- There is a three-step process here. Make the desired changes to your academic information.
- Confirm the changes.
- Finalize the request.
- Once everything has been authorized by the university, you have become a new English Major!
For more information on specific concentrations or possible minors offered in the English department, click here.
If you have any questions, please contact the main English office:
Phone: (270) 745-3043