Facebook Pixel Changing Your Major to English | Western Kentucky University Skip to main content

Head of Major Change Page

Steps to Change Your Major to English

  • Log into TopNet
  • Click on the "Student Services" tab all the way to the left.
  • Then click on "Student Records" near the top of the list.
  • Then click on "Change Major, Certificate, Minor, Concentration, Advisor."
    • There is a three-step process here. Make the desired changes to your academic information.
    • Confirm the changes.
    • Finalize the request.
    • Once everything has been authorized by the university, you have become a new English Major!


Further Information

For more information on specific concentrations or possible minors offered in the English department, click here.

If you have any questions, please contact the main English office:

         Phone: (270) 745-3043

         Email:  english.office@wku.edu 


Some of the links on this page may require additional software to view.

 Last Modified 4/24/18