It is the responsibility of the student to insure that all application materials are on file with the Department of Allied Health, Program of Dental Hygiene. You may confirm by calling 270-745-2427.
- Complete all required prerequisite courses.
- Earn a cumulative GPA of 2.8 or higher and a grade of "C" or better in each prerequisite class.
Due by December 1st
- Application for the Program of Dental Hygiene. Print and complete application
- Official ACT or SAT scores (These may come from the ACT/SAT company or from an official high school transcript)
Due by January 10th
- All official post-high school/university transcripts (including WKU). If enrolled in fall semester courses, request the transcript to be sent after grades for the fall semester have been recorded.
- Official job shadow documentation. Print and complete Job Shadowing Form
All Application Materials are due to the Program of Dental Hygiene, located within the Department of Allied Health at Western Kentucky UniversityStudents will be contacted via the email address given on their application.
Mail all application materials to:Program of Dental Hygiene Department of Allied Health 1906 College Heights Blvd. #11032 Bowling Green, Ky 42101-1032
Mailed materials must be postmarked no later than their respective due dates.
Materials can also be brought to the Department of Allied Health office:
WKU Main Campus
Office Hours: 8:00am to 4:30pm CT
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,