A unit of the WKU Division of Extended Learning & Outreach (DELO)
Lifelong Learning is part of Continuing and Professional Development within the WKU Division of Extended Learning & Outreach (DELO). We are committed to providing learning opportunities for every age group in a variety of personal enrichment and professional development areas.
We partner with university departments and outside organizations to provide educational programs. As part of WKU, we are uniquely positioned to bring the best program options and facilities available.
Lifelong Learning is for everyone, so course possibilities are endless. Non-credit enrichment programs are not limited to but frequently fall into one of the following categories:
- Career Training Programs in Glasgow
- Career Training Programs in Logan County
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) & Transcripts
- Online Ed2Go Courses
- Online Certificate Programs
- Personal Enrichment
- Test Prep
- Workplace Skills & Professional Development
- Communication Sciences & Disorders
- Healthcare Professionals
- Human Resources
- MyCAA Scholarship Program