Directions & Parking - December 2018
DIRECTIONS FROM NORTH AND SOUTH I-65
1. Take Exit 26 off of Interstate 65.
2. Turn toward Bowling Green onto Cemetery Road.
3. Continue straight for three miles. Cemetery Road becomes Fairview Avenue. Continue going straight across 31-W Bypass. You will pass a fire station on your left. After passing the fire station, go through one traffic light and a stop sign, then turn left at the second stop sign onto College Street (this is a one-way street).
4. Stay on College Street through downtown Bowling Green and continue until you reach the top of the hill. College Street will dead-end at College Heights Boulevard at a statue of Henry Hardin Cherry. Turn right onto College Heights Boulevard at the stop sign and stay in the right-hand lane.
5. The next stop sign is College Heights Blvd. Turn right.
6. Turn left at the traffic light onto University Blvd.
7. Guest parking is available in Parking Structure 1 or Parking Structure 2 on your left.
IF YOU ARE TRAVELING ON THE WILLIAM NATCHER PARKWAY (from Owensboro):
1. Take Exit 7 (previously Exit 5) off the William Natcher Parkway for US-68.
2. Turn left off the exit ramp.
3. You will travel approximately 2 miles, go under a train trestle, and come to a stop light at University Boulevard.
4. Turn left on University Boulevard.
5. Guest parking is available in Parking Structure 1 or Parking Structure 2 on your right.
Additional detailed parking maps are available on the Parking and Transportation website.
PRINTABLE PARKING MAP FOR WKU DECEMBER RECOGNITION CEREMONIES
Accessible parking will be provided on the first floor of Parking Structure 2 (closest to L.T. Smith Stadium). Accessible shuttle service will be provided from Parking Structure 3. Please ask the available parking attendants for disability parking locations if needed.