Master of Public Health
WKU's Master of Public Health (MPH) is a professional practice degree that prepares students for a wide range of health-related professions. The 42 credit-hour MPH degree is accredited by the Council on Education for Public Health (CEPH).
Nationally accredited by the Council on Education for Public Health, Western Kentucky University’s MPH Online program provides students with a broad-based foundation to address the health and well-being of populations and communities. This program empowers students to customize their curriculum through individually-selected public health focus areas in order to best meet their specific professional or academic goals. The program is conveniently offered 100% online and is designed to meet the needs of the public health workforce, healthcare providers, students enrolled in other programs (MD, MSN, MS, etc.), and other working professionals.
To prepare competent public health practitioners -- through instruction, research, and service -- to enhance the health status and quality of life of diverse populations in local, state, national, and global communities.
- Service to students, department, university, and the communities we serve
- Partnerships and collaborations within and beyond our academic home
- Involved and engaged, in our classroom, community, and profession
- Research that is applied, community-based, and engages students
- Integrity, professionalism, and transparency in all we do
- Teaching excellence: competency-based, relevant, and application-focused
For more information about the program, fill out the form below.
Additional information about this program can be found here.