Center for Innovative Teaching & Learning - Blackboard Collaborate - Faculty
Share a document or file
Blackboard Collaborate Ultra allows for the sharing of files on your screen.
1. Select the Open Collaborate Panel button in the bottom, right-hand corner of the screen.
2. Click the Share Content button on the middle of the panel.
3. Select Share Files.
4. Select Add Files Here. Only Image files, PowerPoint files, and/or PDF files may be shared.
5. Choose the file you wish to share, then click Open.
6. The file will begin uploading. This may take a few minutes depending on your file size and internet connection.
7. Once your document is uploaded, click Share Now.
8. Choose the slide or page you wish to begin sharing.
9. To navigate the file, click the left or right arrows at the bottom of the screen.
10. To stop sharing the file, click the stop sharing button in the top, right-hand corner of the screen.