Center for Innovative Teaching & Learning - Blackboard Collaborate - Faculty
Accessing Session Recordings
If you recorded your session, a recording will become available after processing (this may take a while depending on how long your recording is.)
1. The instructor may send you a direct link to the recording or you may have to navigate to Tools in your course menu, then click Blackboard Collaborate Ultra within your Blackboard course site.
2. Select the menu in top left corner of your screen (you will see three little hash
3. Choose Recordings from the menu
4. To the right of the session recording title that you would like to review, select the ellipsis menu to the right of the recording. This menu will allow you to access or modify your recording in a number of ways:
- To view the the recording, click Watch now.
- To change the name of the recording, click Edit name, enter what you want to name the recording into the slide out menu and click the Save button.
- To delete the recording, click Delete and click yes in the pop up window to confirm the deletion.
- To get the link to the recording so you can share it with others, click Copy link to copy the recoring url to your clipboard.
Sometimes you might want to access an older recording. To adjust the date range of
displayed courses click on the “filter by” option dropdown menu in the upper left
of the Recordings page and select “Recordings in a range”.
On the left, under the hamburger menu click on the dates listed and select the date
range of the sessions you want to display.