Congratulations to the CHHS Faculty Award Recipients
|Date: Thursday, February 14th, 2013||Return|
The 2012-2013 CHHS Outstanding Faculty Award recipients for Teaching, Research/Creative Activity, Student Advisement, and Public Service are:
- Teaching – Eileen Arnold – Social Work
- Research/Creativity – Kathleen Abrahamson – Public Health
- Student Advisement – Fred Gibson, Kinesiology, Recreation and Sport
- Public Service – Jay Gabbard, Social Work
Eileen Arnold Kathleen Abrahamson Fred Gibson Jay Gabbard
The CHHS Sabbatical & Faculty Awards Committee did an outstanding job in selection and review of CHHS applications. Members of theCHHS Sabbatical & Faculty Awards committee are:
1. Ashley Fox, Communication Disorders
2. Darbi Haynes-Lawrence, Family and Consumer Sciences
3. Raymond Poff, (Committee Chair) Kinesiology, Recreation and Sport
4. Cathy Abell, School of Nursing
5. Becky Tabor, Allied Health-Dental Hygiene
6. Tom Nicholson, Public Health
7. Gary Villereal, Social Work
Western Kentucky University’s College of Health and Human Services (CHHS) will honor the opening of their first student-applied research center, the WKU Center for Environmental and Workplace Health (CEWH).
Divya Gadde, a graduate student in our WKU Department of Public Health was recently awarded with funding to support her research proposal: "Assessment of Ergonomics in Indian Dental Practice".
WKU and the surrounding communities can now schedule an appointment to give blood during the WKU vs. MTSU Blood Drive competition on November 13-15, 2017 from 10:00am-6:00pm at the WKU Preston Center.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,