Congratulations to the CHHS Faculty Award Recipients
|Date: Thursday, February 14th, 2013||Return|
The 2012-2013 CHHS Outstanding Faculty Award recipients for Teaching, Research/Creative Activity, Student Advisement, and Public Service are:
- Teaching – Eileen Arnold – Social Work
- Research/Creativity – Kathleen Abrahamson – Public Health
- Student Advisement – Fred Gibson, Kinesiology, Recreation and Sport
- Public Service – Jay Gabbard, Social Work
Eileen Arnold Kathleen Abrahamson Fred Gibson Jay Gabbard
The CHHS Sabbatical & Faculty Awards Committee did an outstanding job in selection and review of CHHS applications. Members of theCHHS Sabbatical & Faculty Awards committee are:
1. Ashley Fox, Communication Disorders
2. Darbi Haynes-Lawrence, Family and Consumer Sciences
3. Raymond Poff, (Committee Chair) Kinesiology, Recreation and Sport
4. Cathy Abell, School of Nursing
5. Becky Tabor, Allied Health-Dental Hygiene
6. Tom Nicholson, Public Health
7. Gary Villereal, Social Work
The Master of Health Administration (MHA) program competed in the 21st annual Everett V. Fox Student Case Competition hosted by the National Association of Health Services Executives (NAHSE) held in Las Vegas, NV.
Early Childhood Education Degrees has recently ranked Western Kentucky University's Communication Sciences and Disorders' online Master's in Speech Language Pathology as one of the ten best programs of its kind in the nation.
On Thursday, September 22 more than 550 fourth-graders attended the 21st annual Progressive Agriculture Safety Day at L.D. Brown Agriculture Expo Center. Fourth graders attended from Allen, Edmonson, and Warren Counties.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,