Financial Counseling Program
An on-site clinic currently staffed by a trained Financial Success Counselor offering guidance concerning financial literacy topics to WKU and the community at large.
The WKU Center for Financial Success would like to thank Service One Credit Union for their generous support in funding the Student Financial Success Counselor position.
Community Outreach & Partnership Program
The CFS has the goal of being regarded as the regional coordinator for financial literacy initiatives by offering topic driven seminars and forging strategic alliances with organizations who share similar goals.
Seminars and workshops available:
- Basic and Advanced Budgeting Techniques
- Cash Account Management Strategies
- Credit and Debt Management: Myths and Truths & Strategies
- Insurance Planning for Every Stage of Life
- Investing & Retirement Planning
- Estate Planning for Everyone
- Car and Home Buying Strategies
- Tax Planning: Myths, Truths & Strategies
Professional Development Program
The CFS engages in professional development initiatives including formal continuing education courses to industry professionals while maintaining an active presence among local, regional and national professional organizations.