Mission: The Goal of CES
The Center for Energy Systems' mission is to provide a multidisciplinary, inviting, and engaging environment in which students develop skills through the successful delivery of industrial projects. With successful projects, the Center for Energy Systems will advance scientific knowledge and cultivate technological developments for industrial sponsors.
Vision: What CES Will Become
The Center for Energy Systems' vision is to become a nationally recognized Center of Excellence for industry in new product development and prototyping for market deployment. More specifically, we want to focus only on two or three companies through long-term partnerships and deliver consistent quality results, helping our partners to become market leaders in their own industry.
Values: Traits of Importance to CES
- Integrity: To always do the right thing, even when difficult.
- Pro-Activeness: To be on the forefront of problems with solutions.
- Project Ownership: To be the owner and leader of a project.
- Embracing Unknowns: To face the challenges that may be unknown fiercely.
- Perseverance: To keep moving forward especially when challenges appear.
- Spirit of Winning: To believe and prove that only the best is what is produced.