Welcome from the Dean
As we approach the end of another the academic year, on behalf of the faculty and staff I would like to congratulate each of our upcoming graduates and wish each the best as they begin a new career or continue in their chosen profession. This is an exciting time and one that offers new opportunities.
In addition to these who are graduating in May or completing their program of study this summer, others are enrolling in postsecondary education programs for the upcoming academic year. The undergraduate and graduate programs in the College build on a firm foundation in the liberal arts and engage students in a variety of learning experiences both in and outside the classroom setting. Increased opportunities are provided for students to participate in international learning experiences, working with faculty on scholarly endeavors, and enhancing their skills for success while in college and upon graduation.
Our students and graduates are making a difference in the lives of those they serve and I would encourage you to explore our website for additional information about programs and opportunities within the College. We are "Empowering individuals to lead and serve our dynamic world."
CEBS Alumni News
Congratulations to the David Eakles and Jim Flynn on being inducted into the Bowling Green High School Alumni Association! They are both graduates from WKU! (more alumni news)
- WKU School Of Teacher Education Releases 'Explore The Core' Math Series (4/3)
- View From The Hill – WKU ROTC Participating in Bataan Memorial Death March (3/14)
- German teacher receives WKU honor (3/3)
[Video: View from the Hill | Pictures]
- 3 Outstanding Educators Join Kentucky Teacher Hall Of Fame (2/7) [earlier related news release: Three Selected For 2014 Induction Into Kentucky Teacher Hall Of Fame]
- Colleges and schools teaming up to develop ways to raise standards for incoming teachers (2/6; cn|2)