Gordon Ford College of Business News
- Author: Communication Staff
- Author: Friday, September 20th, 2019
Do you see opportunities?
Do you have ideas you know could make a difference?
If you answered "yes" to either of those questions, the Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation is looking for you to submit your idea to TOP Ideas Entrepreneurship Challenge 2019.
There are three steps in the Challenge process:
1. Submit a proposal online by October 1. Go to wku.edu/cei/top_ideas.php for submission details.
2. Selected proposals will participate in the TOP Ideas Trade Show and Pitch Competition on November 1 in DSU where students will demonstrate their idea to the public and then have the opportunity to win cash and prizes for their idea.
3. Students will then be asked to participate in regional, state, and national competitions, where they can win even more money to make their business idea a reality.
Students with questions may email email@example.com
Students with proposals may enter online at wku.edu/cei/top_ideas.php