Our Code of Ethics
As faculty and staff members of the Gordon Ford College of Business we recognize that
our actions serve as models of behavior for our students. We strive to treat members
of the professoriate, staff, students and community with dignity and respect.
For guidance in our actions we look to the core values of the College established, and reviewed as part of the strategic plan:
- The significance of relevant higher education and lifelong learning to the effective functioning of a modern global society;
- The necessity of revising educational experiences, methods, technologies, and delivery systems to meet the changing needs of students, business organizations, and society in general;
- The importance of fairness, honesty, integrity, trustworthiness, and ethical behavior in our actions, relationships, and in the performance of business activity;
- A respect and appreciation for diversity in our classrooms,workplace, associations, and relationships;
- The importance of continuous planning, assessment, and improvement to maintain currency, relevancy, and increasing levels of quality in our educational and operational processes.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,